當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 參展前背熟這些英語句子 輕鬆跟外國客戶溝通

參展前背熟這些英語句子 輕鬆跟外國客戶溝通

一、自我介紹(寒暄)

1. It』s an honor to meet you. 很榮幸認識你。

2. Nice to meet you . 很高興認識你。

3. How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?

4. May I have your business card please?能否給一張名片?

5. How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀?

6. Let me introduce you to Mrs. Qiu Sales Supervisor of our company.

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的主管,邱小姐。

7. It』s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。

8. Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。

9. I』m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。

10. Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。

11. Excuse me. I』ll be right back. 對不起,我馬上回來。

12. I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?

13. Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

14. I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

二、關於產品

1. What line of business are you in? 你做哪一行?

2. No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你這麼有經驗。

3. I'd like to recommend our new FPV fly camera board.

我們想推薦我們新的fpv航拍攝像板。

4. This is our most recently developed product.

這是我們最近開發的產品。

(That sounds like the product we had in mind.那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。)

5. I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

6. I'm really positive that this product has all the features you want.

我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

7. I strongly recommend this product.我強力推薦這種產品。

8. If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

9. We've already had a big demand for this product.

這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

10. This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

這種產品在國外很暢銷。

11. They've met with great favor home and abroad.

這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

12. Our product is competitive in the international market.

我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

13. Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。

14. Let me tell you about our product.關於產品一事讓我向你說明。

15. Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

16. Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

17. Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

18. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。

19. Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

20. If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

21. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

22. I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。

23. How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

24. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

25. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

26. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I』m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的。

三、關於公司

1.Our company has been a OEM&ODM factory for 產品名 in 大城市 since 年份.

2.Our raw materials all meets RoHS standards.

3.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

4.Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

5.Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更為重要。

6.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

7.No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

四、關於價格

1.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。為了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

2.To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

3.In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我們的報價都是FOB價

4.Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you』ll choose?

能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

5.Our business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,貿易越來越難做了。

6.But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

7.I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。

8.My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we』ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

9.While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can』t reduce our price any further.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

10.They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

11.I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

12.When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.

當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

五、報價後

1.Welcome to our factory.歡迎到我們工廠來。

2.You'll know our products better after visit our factory.

參觀工廠後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

3.We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

4.Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

5.Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你認為合同有問題嗎?

6.I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我還有些問題要問。

7.We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。

8.If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.對這些條款有何意見,請儘管提,不必客氣。

9.We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。

10. It's up to you to decide.這主要取決於你。

11. Keep in touch. 保持聯繫。

12. Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。

13. Don』t mention it. 別客氣。

常用句子:

1.Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

2.It』s an honor to meet. 很榮幸認識你。

3.Nice to meet you . I』ve heard a lot about you.

很高興認識你,久仰大名。

4.How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀?

5.How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?

6.It』s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。

7.What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

8.Keep in touch. 保持聯繫。

9.Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。

10.Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。

11.I』m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。

12.Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。

13.Excuse me. I』ll be right back. 對不起,我馬上回來。

14.What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

15.What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?

16.How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

17.What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?

18.What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?

19.The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不像他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

20.You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

21.I think it will also find a good market in your market.

我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

22.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

優良的質量和較低的價格有助於推產品。

23.While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can』t reduce our price any further.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱歉,我們不能再減價了

24.Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

25.We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。

26.To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

27.This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

28.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

謝謝你詢價。為了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

29.Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認為準。

30.In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我們的報價都是FOB價

31.Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You』ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

32.We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 雪鷹教學 的精彩文章:

將來進行時和將來完成進行時的區別
如何用英語表達方位?
英語專業八級常用辭彙

TAG:雪鷹教學 |