當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > At the Post Office在郵局

At the Post Office在郵局

Unit 19 At the Post Office

在郵局

Here's your receipt now.

這是你的收據。

Please have it well-wrapt and sailed.

請你把它收好,再離開。

Where's the nearest post office?

最近的郵局在哪兒?

How do I get th the post office?

我該怎麼去郵局?

What time does the post offic open(close)?

郵局什麼時候開門(關門)?

How much is an airmail letter to the People's Republic of China?

一封寄到中華人民共和國的航空信件的郵資是多少?

Excuse me.Could you please find the zip codes for all these letters?

勞駕,您能幫我查一下這些信件的郵政編碼嗎?

I'd like to send this letter Special Delivery.

我想將這封信按特種快遞寄出。

I'd like to send this letter to New York.

我想寄這封信到紐約。

Please paste this"AIR MALL"sticker on the envelope when you send it by

你要寄航空郵件時,請把這張「航空郵件」的貼紙貼在信封上。

I want to have this letter registered.

我這封信要寄挂號。

It's not overweight.

並未超重。

Do you have commemorative stamps?

你們有紀念郵票嗎?

Is it sufficiently stamped?

郵票貼足了嗎?

How long does this letter take to go there by airmail?

這封信按航空郵件寄,多久才能到?

What does this parcel contain?

這個包裹里裝的是什麼?

I want to send a telegram(cable,telex).How much per word?

我要發一份電報,每個字多少錢?

Where can I buy envelopes and writing paper?

哪兒可以買到信封和信紙?

This is the postal receipt.

這是郵寄收據。

Would you give me an international stamp coupon,please?

請給我一張國際郵券好嗎?

Can I catch the last mail today?

今天我能趕上今天最後一個郵班嗎?

The parcel counter is the third on the left.

包裹櫃檯在左邊第三個。

If the cable is urgent,the rate will be doubled.

如果是加急電報,費率加倍。

Please sign this order.

請簽一下這張匯票。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

英語情景對話1

What's the postage on these letters to HongKong,please?

請問,這些信寄往香港的郵資是多少?

I'll have to check.Do you need anything else?

我要查一下,您還需要什麼嗎?

Yes.Five one-dollar stamps,please.

是的,請給我五張1美元郵票。

That'll be 14 dollars in all.

總共14美元。

Dialogue 2

英語情景對話2

Three twenty-five cent stamps,please.

請給我三張25美分的郵票。

Here you are.Seventy-five cents,please.

好的。請給我75分。

And please send this letter by registered mail.

還要將這封信寄挂號。

Is there anything valuable in it?

裡面有什麼重要的東西嗎?

There's a check for two hundred dollars and a photograph.

裡面有一張200元支票及一張照片。

Shall I make out a receipt?

您需要開一張收據嗎?

No,don't bother.

不用了,不用麻煩。

That will be ninety-five cents in all.

那總共需要95分。

Dialogue 3

英語情景對話3

Next,please!Hello,may I help you,sir?

下一位!您好,先生,能為您做什麼嗎?

Yes.I want comes to four dollars twenty cents.

好的,總共要4美元20分。

OK.That comes to four dollars twenty cents.

Here is five dollars.

給您5美元。

Here is your change,please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.

這是您的零錢,請等一下您的挂號收據。

I also want to pick up my package.This is the notice.

我還想取包裹,這是通知單。

Let me see...Hmm...Just a minute.Here it is.We need your signature on this

讓我看一看。嗯,等一會,給您,我們需要您在這張票據上簽名。

Oh,one more thing.Where can I mail this letter?

哦,還有一件事,我在哪兒投這封信?

Drop it in the mail box marked"Out of town"at that corner.

把它投進那個角落裡標有「外埠」的郵箱。

Thank you very much.

非常感謝。

You're welcome.

不客氣。

Dialogue 4

英語情景對話4

Would you please weigh this letter to see what the postage is?

麻煩您稱一下這封信,看看需要多少郵資,好嗎?

Do you want to send it by or registered mail?

您是要寄普通還是挂號信?

By ordinary air mail,please.

請給我寄普通航空信。

Anything of value in it?

裡面有什麼值錢的東西嗎?

A postal order for four hundred dollars.

一張400美元的郵政匯票。

In that case,you'd better have it registered.

既然那樣,您最好寄挂號信。

Will I be informed when my friend gets the letter?

當我的朋友收到這封信時,我會被通知嗎?

Yes,when your friend gets it,

是的,當您的朋友收到信後,

he'll sign a receipt,which will be sent to you by mail.

他將簽一張收據,這張收據會寄給您,

Then you can be sure it's been received.

您就可以確定他收到了。

All right,I'll have it registered,then.

好,那我就寄挂號信。

Dialogue 5

英語情景對話5

Would you tell me how I should send this parcel to Shanghai,China?

您能告訴我如何把這個包裹郵寄到中國的上海嗎?

It contains only books.

裡面只有書。

You might send it as"Printed Matter".

您可以將其作為「印刷品」郵寄。

I wonder if I could have it insured here?

我想知道可否對比投保?

Of course.How much would you want to insure these books for?

當然,您想為這些書投保多少?

Let me see...I think I can have them insured for five hundred dollars.

我看看,我想我能投保500美元。

Five hundred dollars,so you pay ten dollars for the insurance,

500美元,您付10美元保險金,

that's two percent of the total value of the article.

那是物品價值的2%。

Here's a check for ten dollars.

這是一張10美元的支票。


點擊展開全文

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 英語發燒狂 的精彩文章:

商務英語信函的7C原則

TAG:英語發燒狂 |