你看到我臉上一閃而過的笑容,那是因你而起
A man becomes old when regret takes the place of dream.當後悔取代了夢想,一個人才算老了。
Here is the world.Beautiful and terrible things will happen.Do not be afraid.這就是我們生活的世界:美好的可怕的事情都會發生,別害怕。
Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.生活是條沉船,但我們不要忘了在救生艇上高歌。
When everything is gone with the wind,when all those special moments into eternity. 當一切都隨風而逝的時候,那些特別的瞬間都成了永恆。
If I never meet you, then I never have to lose you. 如果我從沒遇見你,那我就不會失去你。
Trying times will pass, as they always do. 一如既往的,難捱的時光終將過去 。
That smile you see across my face is caused by you. 你看到我臉上一閃而過的笑容,那是因你而起。
You are not clear, like a person are the fate, even if is doomed is the disaster, is also doomed.你不明白,喜歡一個人是宿命,即使註定是劫難,也在劫難逃。
Like the sun because it"s warm,warm heart went to unknown pain.—— 喜歡陽光是因為它很暖、暖到了心底、暖去了不知名的疼痛。
We all have a friend who never has a clue what"s going on. 我們都有一個永遠搞不清狀況的朋友。
TAG:英語語錄 |