看《老友記》練口語
老友記
第一季
第二集
Kissing is as important as any part of it.接吻對女性的重要性。
Everthing you need to know is in that first kiss.初吻可以讓人明白一切。
Opening act暖場序幕
Museum of prehistoric history史前歷史博物館
He』s out banging other women over head with aclub.她男人在外頭拿著大棒敲昏別的女人。
Mastodon smell乳齒象的臭味
Cave people原始人
Glacier冰河,冰川
Ice age冰河時代
The stone age石器時代
Lesbian女同性戀
Are you through with that?喝完沒?
Sorry the swallowing slowed me down.不好意思,我咽得太慢了
Ball of paper小紙團ball it up揉成紙團
Fluffed that pillow拍過那個枕頭了
I just don』t wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have.我只是不想給他們任何借題發揮的機會。
Lasagna義大利千層面spaghetti義大利面
you』re like, you』re all chaotic and twirly.你現在一副慌張失措的樣子。
Ross can do no wrong.羅斯不會犯錯。
Thigh-master健腿器
Engagement ring訂婚戒指
Dreading恐慌害怕
Barry, do you remember me, I』m the girlin the veil who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family!我是那個當著你全家人的面讓你顏面無存的女孩。
Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon?如此一來 就不用操心枕頭的事了 對吧
How do you fit into this whole thing?你現在要怎麼辦?
sonogram超聲波
They all had a thing for him.他們家的女兒都喜歡他。
You know how he latches on.你知道他死腦筋。
Were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/ lesbian thing?你能提一下孩子和女同性戀的事嗎?
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me.因為那樣好歹能讓我稍稍喘口氣。
altar教堂聖壇
Chubby胖嘟嘟
Look, there are people like Ross who need to shoot for the stars.而像羅斯這種人卻註定要做人中之龍的。
Anecdotes新聞八卦之類
These people are pros.他們特別專業。
She』s like this high-powered, driven career type.她是那種精力充沛 事業心強的人。
Identical? 同卵雙胞胎?
Steer clear of避免
He』s gonna be this, this broken shell of a man現在他很有可能正痛不欲生。
Sorry i』m late, I was stuck at work.抱歉我遲到了 工作太忙
Cervix子宮頸
Things change, roll with the punches.世事難料 見招拆招
I believe Julia』s on the table?茱莉亞 可以作為備選嗎?
Why are you so tanned?你怎麼曬得這麼黑?
Maid of honour伴娘
You』ve got plugs!你去做植髮了!
Careful! They haven』t quite taken yet.小心點 還沒有固定得很好呢
You』ve got lenses.你還配了隱形眼鏡
Orthodontist牙醫
spit吐掉
Like she』d settle for that.她會勉強接受的。
Why is she in the title?為何名字里有她的份?
I think that borders on child abuse我覺得這樣很像虐待兒童。
So they』ll wind up calling her Geller then he gets his way!這樣大家只會叫她蓋勒 他就此得逞
Any nausea?想嘔吐嗎?
I think it』s about to attack the Enterprise.我覺得它似乎馬上要去攻擊企業號。【星際迷航】
If you tilt your head to the left如果你們把頭稍微向左偏
Are you welling up?你是不是熱淚盈眶呀
I know it』s a cheap shot我知道這招很損
TAG:全球大搜羅 |