當前位置:
首頁 > 教育 > 在飛機上可能用得到的英語大全

在飛機上可能用得到的英語大全

在飛機上可能用得到的英語大全

I"d like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

我想要禁煙區過道邊的座位。

A:I"d like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

我想要禁煙區過道邊的座位。

B:No problem.

沒問題。

aisle n. 走廊,過道



Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

您要吸煙區或非吸煙區?

Smoking or non-smoking?

吸煙區或非吸煙區?

Do you smoke?您抽煙嗎?

A: Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

您要吸煙區或非吸煙區?

B:I"d prefer smoking.

我要吸煙區。



May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上嗎?

A:May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上嗎?

B: No, you can"t. You should place it under your seat. Or it might fall down and hurt somebody.

不可以。您應該把它放在座位下面,否則它有可能掉下來砸傷人。



Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能帶我去座位嗎?

A: Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能帶我去座位嗎?

B: Your seat is right here. Seat l0A.

就在這裡。10A座。



I want to change my seat.

我想換座位。

A:What can I do for you?

您有事嗎?

B:I want to change my seat.

我想換座位。


We"re gaining a day.

快一天。

A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?

到美國我們在時間上是慢一天還是快一天呢?

B:We"re gaining a day.

快一天。



Would you mind trading seats with me?

您介意和我換位子嗎?

A: Would you mind trading seats with me?

您介意和我換位子嗎?

B:Not at all.

不介意。



Let me get the airsick bag ready.

讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好。

A: Let me get the airsick bag ready.

讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好。

B:Thank you.

謝謝你。

airsick n. 暈機的,患航空病的



I feel sick.

我覺得噁心。

I"m not feeling well.

我覺得不舒服。

I"m going to throw up.

我要吐了。

throw up「嘔吐」



Could I have a blanket?

我可以拿條毯子嗎?

A: Could I have a blanket?

我可以拿條毯子嗎?

B: I"m afraid there isn"t at the moment.

現在恐怕沒毯子。



Where are the safety belts?

安全帶在哪裡?

A: Where are the safety belts?

安全帶在哪裡?

B: On the side of the seat.

在椅子的旁邊。

safety belt「安全帶」



Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系著安全帶嗎?

A: Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系著安全帶嗎?

B: No. After taking off, you can unfasten it.

不。起飛後,您可以解開它。

fasten v.扣緊,系牢

at all times「一直」

take off「起飛」



Would you care for something to drink?

= Would you like something to drink?

您要喝點什麼嗎?

A: Would you care for something to drink?

您要喝點什麼嗎?

B:Yes.I"d like a coke.

好的,我要杯可樂。

care for「喜歡,想要」



Do you have any drinks?

有飲料嗎?

Could you get me something to drink please?

請給我拿些飲料好嗎?

A: Do you have any drinks?

有飲料嗎?

B:Yes. I"ll get it for you.

有。這就給您拿。



We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

我們有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您選擇。

A:We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

我們有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您選擇。

B: No.Thank you. I don"t need anything.

不了,謝謝。我什麼都不要。

choice n.選擇



Does the plane serve lunch?

飛機上提供午餐嗎?

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飛機上供應餐飯嗎?

There is no meal service on this flight.

這次航班無餐飯供應。

A: Does the plane serve lunch?

飛機上提供午餐嗎?

B: Yes. About two hour safer we take off.

提供。大約起飛後兩個小時。



Would you lower the tray?

請把盤桌放下來好嗎?

A: It"s time for dinner now. Would you lower the tray?

現在開始供應晚餐。請把盤桌放下來好嗎?

B:Sure.

好的



May I have some magazines,please?

請給我幾份雜誌好嗎?

Do you have Chinese newspaper?

你們有中文報紙嗎?

A: May I have some magazines,please?

請給我幾份雜誌好嗎?

B:Just a minute,please.

請稍等。



Where is the restroom?

洗手間在哪兒?

A: Excuse me, where is the restroom?

勞駕,洗手間在哪兒?

B:Go straight, please.

請直走。



What"s the in-flight movie today?

今天機上放什麼電影?

A:What"s the in-flight movie today?

今天機上放什麼電影?

B:Wind Talk.

《風語者》。

in-flight n. 飛行中的



How many hours are we behind schedule?

我們延誤多長時間?

A: This flight has been delayed due to bad weather.

這次航班因天氣惡劣而延誤了。

B: How many hours are we behind schedule?

我們延誤多長時間?



Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

A:Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

B: Please keep your seat belt fastened until the captain has turned off the seat belt sign.

機長將安全帶信號燈熄滅後才能將您的安全帶解開。



I have a connecting line.

我要轉機。

A:I have a connecting line. Where do check in my luggage?

我要轉機。在哪兒辦理登記手續?

B:Here please.

這裡。

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!

TAG: |