當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 迷茫時,看看這篇文章-英漢翻譯

迷茫時,看看這篇文章-英漢翻譯

最近網路上的一段英語演講,給人鼓勵,叩擊人心。

當你迷茫時,看看這篇文章,或許能鼓勵你,重拾信心,努力向前。

英文版本,有漢語翻譯,也能方便大家學習英語。

I konw people who graduated at 21 and didn"t get a job until they were27.

有的人21歲畢業,到27歲才找到工作

I know people who graduated at 25 and they found work immediately.

有的人25歲畢業但馬上就找到了工作

I know people who never went to university , but found what they love at 18.

有的人沒有上過大學,但卻在18歲就找到了熱愛的事

I know people who found a job straight out of college making decent money ,but hate what they do.

有的人一畢業就找到好工作,賺很多錢,卻過的不開心

I know people who took gap years and found their purpose.

有的人選擇間隔年,去尋找自我[took gap years間隔年]

I know people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16,they change their mind at 26.

有的人在16歲就清楚知道自己要什麼,但在26歲時卻改變了想法

I know people who have children but are single .

有的人有了孩子,但還是單身

and I know people who are married but had to wait 8 to 10 years to have chilren .

有的人結了婚,卻等了10年才生孩子

I know people in relationships who love someone else .

有的人身處一段感情,愛的卻是別人

I know people who love each other but aren"t together.

有的人明明彼此相愛,卻沒有在一起

So my point is everything in life happens according to our time ,our clock.

我想說的是,人生中的每一件事都取決於我們自己的時間

You may look at some of your friends and think that they"re ahead of you.

你身邊有些朋友也許遙遙領先於你

maybe some of them you feel are behind ,but everything happens at their own pace .

有些朋友也許落後於你,但凡事都有它自己的節奏

They have their own time and clock and so do you.

他們有他們的節奏,你有你自己的

Be patient .

耐心一點

At age 25,Mark Cuban was a bartender in Dallas .

庫班25歲時還在酒吧做酒保

It took till 32 for J.K. Rowling to be published for Harry Potter after being rejected by 12 publishers.

在被拒12次後,JK羅琳到32歲才出版了哈利波特

Ortega launched Zara when he was 39

Ortega到39歲才創辦了Zara

Jack Ma started Alibaba when was 35.

馬爸爸35歲才建立了阿里巴巴

Morgan Freeman got his big break at 52.

摩根弗里到52歲才迎來他演藝事業的大爆發

Steve Carell only got his break after 40 years old .

Steve Carell 40歲才紅

Virgin was started by Richard Branson at 34.

Richard Branson34歲才創辦維珍航空

Getting your degree after 25 is still an achievement .

25歲後才拿到文憑,依然值得驕傲

Not being married at 30 but still happy is beautiful.

30歲沒有結婚,但過得快樂也是一種成功

Starting a family after 35 is still possible.

35歲之後成家也完全可以

and buying a house after 40 is still great .

40歲買房也沒有什麼丟臉的

Don"t let anyone rush you with their timelines .

不要讓任何人擾亂你的時間表

Because as Einstein said ,

因為愛因斯坦曾經說過

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that"s counted truly counts."

並不是每一件算的出來的事,都有意義

也不是每一件有意義的事,都能夠被算出來

And this is the most important thing.

這才是最重要的事

I want you to be able to create meaningful ,purposeful ,fulfilling lives for yourselves .

我希望你們可以創造屬於自己的充滿意義的人生

and learn how to use that to make an impact and a difference in the lives of others.

學會用這些去影響點亮他人的生活

That will be true success.

這才是真正的成功。

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 一本正經的侃 的精彩文章:

海水為什麼會呈現不同的顏色?

TAG:一本正經的侃 |