一想到能和你共度餘生,我就對餘生充滿期待
Without the ability to pick up the pieces, don"t indulge in a capricious mood. 沒有收拾殘局的能力,就別放縱善變的情緒。
Some people are meant to make you grow. 有些人註定是讓你成長的。
Both of us are waiting for the opposite side to let go. 我們都在等。等什麼?等對方放下。
We are not sure whether some people are good or not.They can not be replaced,though. 有的人說不清哪裡好,但就是誰都代替不了。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
From now on,love yourself,enjoy living then smile. 從現在開始,愛自己,享受生活並且微笑。
Everyone has their sadness what they want to hide but try to cover up. 每個人都有一段悲傷,想隱藏卻欲蓋彌彰。
For some feelings,possession is the beginning of loss. 有些感情,擁有就是失去的開始。
Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. 可以忘了受過的傷害,但別忘了它給你的教訓。
I am looking forward to our future life. 一想到能和你共度餘生,我就對餘生充滿期待。
TAG:英語語錄 |