當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 劍橋彩虹少兒英語分級閱讀:第二級別Blue等級之《My First Train Trip》

劍橋彩虹少兒英語分級閱讀:第二級別Blue等級之《My First Train Trip》

《My First Train Trip》

二十一世紀出版社

(該音頻包含劍橋原版美式和英式兩種發音)

GIF

來源:劍橋大學出版社

(Cambridge University Press)

「劍橋彩虹少兒英語分級閱讀」

第一級別

文字內容

Today I am going on a train ride.

今天,我將要搭乘火車。

We are going to see my Grandpa.

我們要去看望我的外公。

The station is very big.

火車站非常大。

Lots of people are going on trains.

許多人要搭乘火車。

Some people are going on holiday.

有些人要去度假。

Some people are going to work.

有些人要去工作。

We need to buy a ticket.

我們需要買一張火車票。

We go to the ticket office and get our tickets.

我們來到了售票窗口,拿到了我們的票。

"Your train will leave from Platform 5,"says the ticket seller.

「你們的火車將在5號站台發車。」售票員說。

There are lots of platforms.

這裡有許多站台。

We look for Platform 5.

我們尋找5號站台。

"Where is Platform 5?"says Mum.

「5號站台在哪?」媽媽說道。

"Here it is!This must be our train.Let"s get in!"she says.

「在這兒!這肯定是我們要乘的火車了。我們上車吧!」媽媽說道。

Each carriage has lots of seats.

每一節車廂都有很多座位。

"Where do you want to sit?"says Mum.

「你想坐在哪兒?」媽媽問道。

"I want to look out of the window,"I say.

「我想看看窗外。」我回答。

"Can I have a window seat?"

「我可以坐在靠窗的位置嗎?」

The train starts to move.

火車開動了。

It makes a rumbling noise.

它發出了轟隆隆的聲音。

I look out of the window.

我看向窗外。

"Oh,look,"I say."The platform outside is moving!"

「哦,看呀!」我說,「外面的站台在移動!」

"No,"laughs Mum."We are moving!"

「不是,」媽媽笑著說,「是我們在移動。」

The train is very slow as we go through the city.

火車在穿過城市的時候速度很慢。

At first,I can see streets and buildings.

一開始,我能看見街道和建築物。

Some people wave as the train goes by.

有些人會沖著駛過的火車揮手。

Soon the train leaves the city behind.

很快,火車便駛過了城市。

Now I can see fields and trees.

現在我可以看見田野和樹木。

Some people are working in the fields.

有些人在田野里勞作。

It is a long journey.

這是一段很長的旅途。

At last I can see houses again.

最後,我又可以看見房子了。

We are nearly there.

我們快到了。

The train is slowing down.

火車慢慢地減速。

Someone is waiting for us on the platform.

有人在站台上等我們。

It"s my Grandpa!

是我的外公!

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 耳語精靈 的精彩文章:

TAG:耳語精靈 |