幸福取決於我們自己
The wheel turns; nothing is ever new.時過境遷,爛事依然。
I』m perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way because I』m me.---我的不完美卻恰恰是完美,在痛苦裡感受快樂,在脆弱里變得堅強,我用自己的方式美麗著,因為我就是我。
I think it』s important to have someone special in your life, because shared joy is a double joy and shared sorrow is half a sorrow.---生活中有某個特別的人挺重要的,因為共享快樂是雙倍快樂,而悲傷也有人幫你承擔一半。
It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. ——過於為未來擔憂是錯誤的,命運的鏈條上,我們唯一能抓住的只有現在。
Happiness depends upon ourselves.-Aristotle 幸福取決於我們自己。-亞里士多德。
If you love someone, set them free.愛一個人,就是讓他自由自在的做他自己。
If you aren』t happy single, you wont be happy taken. Happiness comes from within, not from (wo)men. 如果單身時你就不快樂,有了愛人也一樣。 快樂取決於自己的內在,而不是TA。
I love him..But I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go... 我愛他,我不知道怎麼辦啊,我找不到答案...
You are the only exception.你是唯一的例外。
Nothing you confess will make me love you less. 你的任何坦白,都不會絲毫減少我對你的愛。
※人生沒有綵排,只有現場直播,所以每一件事都要努力做得最好!
TAG:英語語錄 |