吐槽網友改寫了這些大牌的slogan,可以說是很寫實了!
如果大牌的slogan說實話,會是什麼樣子的?
這是來自海外知乎Quora的一個熱帖:If each brand had an honest slogan, what would some be?(如果每個品牌的口號可以說實話,會是什麼樣的?)
網友們的回復非常機智,精選翻譯了部分給大家品品:
Google:Don"t be evil, except when it comes to making money.
谷歌:不作惡,除非能賺錢。
Amazon:We are at our Prime.
亞馬遜:我們只服務Prime會員。
Best Buy:Try it here, buy it on Amazon.
百思買:在這兒試試,上Amazon買。
宜家:我們給你點額外零件,就是為了把你搞得頭稀昏。
Apple:You can live your life with a single kidney too.
蘋果:一個腎也能活。
Redmi:Poor peoples DSLR.
紅米:窮人的單反相機。
Samsung:We exist because you can"t afford Apple.
三星:為買不起iPhone的人而存在。
LG:I am not that good, but still Life"s good.
LG:我沒那麼好,但生活還是好的。
eBay:The largest market of worthless products.
eBay:無價值產品的最大市場。
美寶蓮:可能是PS的。
Tesla:Just waiting middle east to run out of oil.
特斯拉:就等中東沒油了。
McDonald"s:High cholesterol, I"m lovin it.
麥當勞:高膽固醇,我就喜歡。
Burger King:We"re right next to McDonald"s. Their line"s too long? Try us.
漢堡王:我們就挨著麥當勞,如果他們排隊太長,試試我們。
Coca Cola:Sugar.Water.Sugar.
可口可樂:糖,水,糖。
Pepsi:We are for you when Coke is not available.
百事可樂:可口可樂的替補。
巴黎水:有錢人的水。
Lego:Takes only one step to make a grown man cry.
樂高:一招就能讓一個成年人哭出來。
UPS:It"s probably lost forever.
UPS:可能永遠找不回來了。
FedEx:It"s probably broken.
聯邦快遞:可能壞了。
Internet Explorer:I am used just for downloading Google Chrome.
IE瀏覽器:用於下載Chrome瀏覽器。
Windows Microsoft:Majority of the population think we are the only OS in the world!
微軟Windows:大部分人認為我們是世界上唯一的操作系統。
Marvel: You don"t like us? What are you gonna do? Watch DC?
漫威:不喜歡我們?那你還想咋滴?去看DC?
皮一下很開心了!
(本文由焦點視界focusvision綜合編譯,轉載須註明出處)
TAG:焦點視界 |