當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 英語美文:成為自己的那道光

英語美文:成為自己的那道光

Have you ever been around someone who immediately put you at ease? Perhaps you may be one of those people who others feel safe around.

有沒有遇到過那麼個人,只要他/她在你身邊,你立即就覺得安心?或許你就是讓別人覺得安心的那麼一個人。

What is the common thread in people who emanate warmth? Some may think it is related to personality or physical appearance. But this does little to explain why bright beacons of light can be found anywhere. Essence has nothing to do with our exterior.

那些氣場中自帶溫暖的人有哪些共性呢?一些人也許認為這與性格或外貌有關。但這基本解釋不了為什麼明亮的燈塔之光四處可見。本質與我們的外在無關。

I like to believe the common thread is a universal trait we are all able to tap into. When we see the truth of who we are and wholeheartedly love every part of that truth, we automatically shine. When we embrace our essence and live in congruence with who we are, we radiate peace.

我願意相信這個共性是我們都能夠觸及的、普遍存在的品質。當我們欣賞自己的本質並全心全意熱愛著這一切的時候,我們自然而然就會出類拔萃。當我們欣然接受自己的本質並遵循本心來生活的時候,我們會自帶平和的光環。

Every day we can choose to wake up and see the gift of getting to be who we are. When we decide to live from this way of "being," it becomes easy to see this same light and gift in everyone — even those who may not yet see it in themselves.

每一天,我們都可以選擇一醒來就欣賞做自己這一項天賦。當我們決定以「本性」來生活的時候,在每個人身上,甚至是那些可能還沒有開始欣賞自身本性的人身上,我們很容易就能看到同樣的光芒和天賦了。

The benefits of self-love are many. What I know to be true without a doubt in my heart, is that we are all capable of giving this gift to ourselves.

自愛的益處有很多。我所知道的真相就是,我們都能賦予自己這項天賦,這一點我深信不疑。

These words help me remember why embracing my essence is always the best thing to do. Perhaps this may resonate with where you are.

這些話讓我想起欣然接受自己的本質始終是上策的原因。或許這也會與你產生共鳴。

When you love who you are

當你愛自己的時候

you become a conduit of light

你會成為一道光

Just drop into your heart space

只需觸及心房

and live life from this view

並遵循本心來生活

For all of this doing

做這一切

is not who you are

無關你是誰

Listen to your heart』s soft whisper

聆聽內心輕柔的呢喃

this voice will show you the way

她會告訴你方法

Live life from your essence

遵循本性來生活

is what she will say

她會這樣告訴你

See the light in yourself

欣賞自身的光芒

and your world will be bright

你的世界都會變得明亮

There is no need to worry

沒必要擔心

you are exactly as you should be

你正是自己本來的模樣

remember to love who you are

記得愛自己

and love you will see

愛自己欣賞的一切

————每日學英語————

可以在線查詞、翻譯、學習精彩英語短句、搜索海量英語學習資料

如果感覺有幫助,請留言和幫忙點贊,小編謝謝啦~


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 每日英語 的精彩文章:

Hayley教口語,「沖洗」用英語怎麼說?
這些糟心的小失誤,怎麼還有點好看呢?

TAG:每日英語 |