當前位置:
首頁 > 美文 > 堅強的背 溫柔的臉 狂野的心 strong back soft face wild heart

堅強的背 溫柔的臉 狂野的心 strong back soft face wild heart

堅強的背 溫柔的臉 狂野的心 strong back soft face  wild heart

打開今日頭條,查看更多圖片

a strong back, soft face and wild heart堅強的背,溫柔的臉和狂野的心

You have a strong back, soft face and wild heart.

你有堅強的背,溫柔的臉和狂野的心。

Every time I have a tricky issue you always stand out to help me.

每次我遇到棘手的問題,你總是站出來幫我。

I remember vividly once I had to accept an arduous task, you promised me you would undertake a major part of it.

我清楚地記得,有一次我不得不接受一項艱巨的任務,你向我保證你會承擔其中一大部分。

My house has many things associated with you, reminding me of the quality moments we worked together

我家裡有很多東西都和你有關,讓我想起我們一起工作的快樂時光

You are the reliable one to whom I want to belong.

你是我想要委身的可以依靠的人。

Your soft face absorbs me, over which one glance is enough to neutralize my well-prepared plan to avoid you.

你柔軟的臉把我吸收了,看一眼就足以打斷我精心準備的躲避你的計劃。

No matter how many times and how hard I try to avoid you , your face is always capable of intoxicating me.

無論我多麼努力地避開你,你的臉總是能讓我陶醉

I can not help but fit in you.

我情不自禁地愛上了你。

Your wild heart promises you a free creature.

你狂野之心保證你是一個自由的人兒。

Your wild music, wild travel, and wild imagination bring vitality and vibe to me, an honest soul.

你狂野的音樂,狂野的旅行,狂野的想像,給我這個老實巴交的人帶來活力和氛圍。

I like to peek at your QQ and Wechat to have new guiding concept.

我喜歡偷看你的QQ和微信,獲取新的指導思想。

Honest black soil need colorful clouds,so I desire you.

誠實的黑土需要彩雲,所以我想要你。

Your wild heart enraptures my soul to insanity.

你狂野的心讓我的靈魂愛到瘋狂

堅強的背 溫柔的臉 狂野的心 strong back soft face  wild heart

1.tricky 美 [?tr?ki]

adj.難辦的;難對付的;狡猾的;詭計多端的

1)It"s a very tricky problem, but I think there are a number of things you can do.

那是個非常棘手的問題,但我想有幾樣事你是可以做到的。

2)He avoided this tricky question and talked in generalities.

他迴避了這個非常微妙的問題,只做了個籠統的表述

2.vivid

(記憶、描述等)生動的,逼真的,清晰的

If you describe memories and descriptions as vivid, you mean that they are very clear and detailed.

1)People of my generation who lived through World War II have vivid memories of confusion and incompetence...

我們這一代經歷過二戰的人都真切地記得當時的迷惘和無助。

2)I can vividly remember the feeling of panic.

我能清楚地記起那種恐慌感。

3.glance at/down/over/through sth

瀏覽;粗略地看

4. can not help but do 情不自禁

A place where there are too many sad memories, let people can not help but want to escape.

一個地方有太多傷心的回憶,讓人不免想要逃。

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!

TAG: |