當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 《獅子王》25年捲土重來,真人版有哪些讓人驚喜的橋段?

《獅子王》25年捲土重來,真人版有哪些讓人驚喜的橋段?

1994年,迪士尼動畫電影《獅子王》帶我們領略了神秘的非洲大陸,它也成為了無數人心目中的經典。

25年後的今天,「真獸版」《獅子王》的重拍將八零後們又拉回到童年。

一起來重溫一下那些經典的台詞吧。

What is being a king?

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king』s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

陽光所及的地方都是我們的國土,國王的統治就像太陽一樣,有升有落。有一天,我會隨太陽一同落下。日出時,你會一同升起,成為新的國王。

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

世上萬物和諧共存,國王就得理解這種平衡,並且尊重所有的生命,從爬行的螞蟻到跳躍的羚羊。我們死後,身體化為草地,而羚羊以草為食。我們在生命循環中緊密相連。

Life』s not fair, is it?

命運真不公平。

You see, I...Well, I shall never be king.

我呢,永遠成為不了國王了。

And you shall never see the light of another day.

而你,也永遠見不到明天了。

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土。我不為它而戰鬥,誰為呢?

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

It』s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

You can』t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.

「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境才能成就強者。

There』s no mountain too great.

沒有征服不了的高山。

————每日學英語————

可以在線查詞、翻譯、學習精彩英語短句、搜索大量英語學習資料

客官!在看一下唄~

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 每日英語 的精彩文章:

為什麼甜食容易讓我們上癮?
討厭香菜的人趕緊來這裡集合了!

TAG:每日英語 |